Brought to you by the small African children who harvest my coffee.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Things I should invent

Item #1:

A belt that has LED lights all around it and with a GPS thingy in the buckle. Thay way, it can be hooked up to a computer so that the LED lights (as a line or little graphic) will always point in the direction of a specified destination. So you could pick a place on Google maps (say a party or a cottage or a store), and then you could load the GPS coordinates into your belt. Then you'd just follow it to where you want to go. As a default feature, it could also be set to just point north.

Cool, huh? I'd buy one.

Back to Newfoundland on Sunday! Craig and Coleman and I are thinking about doing a (roughly) daily video blog for our house on YouTube, so I'll post that if we get it on the go. Video of all the antics from Wexford Drive will follow. Woop woop bitches.